archive-ee.com » EE » R » RAPINA.EE

Total: 445

Choose link from "Titles, links and description words view":

Or switch to "Titles and links view".
  • Räpina Competence Centre for Creative Industries - Räpina Vallavalitsus
    house with an arcade which is a part of the historical Räpina manor house complex The Competence Centre for Creative Industries offers opportunities for creative activities in the art photography clay glass candle brewery sound textile and sewing workshops Cooking in the traditional Estonian kitchen equipped with modern appliances is extremely enjoyable Various art and handicraft displays are exhibited in the exhibition space and in the seminar room lectures seminars

    Original URL path: http://www.rapina.ee/web/eng/rapina-competence-centre-for-creative-industries (2015-07-07)
    Open archived version from archive


  • Puuaiasõja Memorial - Räpina Vallavalitsus
    the Paper Factory In 1784 introduction of the poll tax led to a peasant revolt in Räpina where armed peasants battled with soldiers claiming the lives of five farmers Next year G Fr von Löwenwolde the baron of Räpina was killed The Puuaiasõja Memorial designed by Enno Ootsing is located by the current main entrance of the factory When walking in the town of Räpina it is also worthwhile to

    Original URL path: http://www.rapina.ee/web/eng/puuaiasoja-memorial (2015-07-07)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Saint Michael’s Church - Räpina Vallavalitsus
    14 The first church in Räpina is thought to have been built in 1625 1636 The present church was completed in 1785 and was consecrated to the archangel Michael Sculptures symbolising Hope and Love decorate the façade of the late baroque church Räpina church is one of the few in Estonia with the chancel originally located in the east wall above the altar The organ had also been on the

    Original URL path: http://www.rapina.ee/web/eng/saint-michael-s-church (2015-07-07)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Saint Zachariah and Elizabeth’s Church - Räpina Vallavalitsus
    Saint Zachariah and Elizabeth s Church 7 08 14 The first apostolic Orthodox Church was built in Räpina in 1752 and was consecrated to Zachariah and Elizabeth the parents of John the Baptist The present elongated classicist three part church building was built in 1827 1833 The bell tower is situated in the western part the circular apse at the east end the dome with the tambour in the centre

    Original URL path: http://www.rapina.ee/web/eng/saint-zachariah-and-elizabeth-s-church (2015-07-07)
    Open archived version from archive

  • General Information - Räpina Vallavalitsus
    По русски General Information Active holiday Attractions Accommodation Seminar rooms Food and eating out Shopping Sillapää Castle Sillapää Manor Park Räpina Paper Factory Räpina Competence Centre for Creative Industries Puuaiasõja Memorial Saint Michael s Church Saint Zachariah and Elizabeth s

    Original URL path: http://www.rapina.ee/web/eng/information?p_auth=CLrO6C0P&p_p_id=56_INSTANCE_q1qZqmMtclPK&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-2&p_p_col_count=1&_56_INSTANCE_q1qZqmMtclPK_struts_action=%2Fjournal_content%2Fedit_article_discussion (2015-07-07)
    Open archived version from archive

  • General Information - Räpina Vallavalitsus
    Pihkva trade route and Võhandu already in ancient times Räpina is an ancient archaeological site and an old established commune of which the date of establishment is unknown What is known however is that in 1582 Räpina was one of the ten commercial circles of Tartu senior region It is thought that the commercial circles were renamed as parishes The same year marks the first documented mentioning of most of the villages of the Räpina parish In 1636 Räpina is first mentioned as a parochial centre by an order of the Swedish Royal Consistory Court After World War II until 1961 Räpina was a district centre By a decision of the Riigikogu Räpina was named a self governing town in 1995 In 2002 the town and parish of Räpina were joined forming the present local government area called the Räpina municipality Today the Räpina municipality is home to almost 5100 residents The area of the Räpina municipality is 266 km² including the town of Räpina with an area of about 3 7 km² Agricultural land forms 43 of the total area of the municipality forest land 42 Land covered by swamps water bodies and thickets occupies 15 of the total

    Original URL path: http://www.rapina.ee/web/eng/information# (2015-07-07)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Главны - Räpina Vallavalitsus
    и восточной границей Европейского Союза Через волость протекает живописная река Выханду Ещё в незапамятные времена торговый путь Тарту Псков и Выханду привлекали людей в окрестности Ряпина Ряпина это старое поселение и древняя волость время образования которой вряд ли возможно установить Однако известно что поселение Ряпина в 1582 году было одним из десяти торговых округов Тарту Считается что торговые округа затем переименовали в волости К этому же году относятся и первые упоминания большинства деревень волости Ряпина в письменных источниках В 1636 году в указе Шведского Королевского Суда Консистории Ряпина впервые назван приходским центром После Второй мировой войны и до 1961 года Ряпина был районным центром По решению Рийгикогу в 1993 году Ряпина получил статус города с правом муниципального управления В 2002 году произошло объединение города Ряпина и волости нынешний муниципальный район носит название Рапинская волость На сегодняшний день в волости Ряпина проживает почти 5090 жителей Площадь волости Ряпина составляет 266 км² в том числе площадь самого города Ряпина приблизительно 3 7 км² Сельскохозяйственные земли составляют 43 от общей площади волости лесные угодья 42 Болота водоёмы и кустарники вместе составляют 15 от общей площади волости Природная среда Ряпинской волости прекрасна и разнообразна прежде всего благодаря лесам и реке Выханду с её живописными

    Original URL path: http://www.rapina.ee/web/rus/glavnyj (2015-07-07)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Замок Силлапя - Räpina Vallavalitsus
    замок Силлапя Здание мызы в стиле позднего классицизма замок Силлапя строилось в 1836 1847 годах когда её владельцем был Р Е фон Рихтер Усадьба представляющая собой двухэтажное центральное строение с флигелями является одним из самых грандиозных строений в стиле позднего классицизма в Эстонии Замок будучи великолепным архитектурным ансамблем находится под охраной государства В настоящее время в замке Силлапя располагается краеведческий и садоводческий музей и Ряпинская народная школа Ряпинского объединения свободного

    Original URL path: http://www.rapina.ee/web/rus/zamok-sillapa (2015-07-07)
    Open archived version from archive